2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing carbon paper and inked ribbons.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing inkjet cartridges are classified in Industry 325910, Printing Ink Manufacturing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Carbon paper manufacturing
- Inked ribbons manufacturing
- Paper, carbon, manufacturing
- Paper, stencil, manufacturing
- Ribbons (e.g., cash register, printer, typewriter), inked, manufacturing
- Ribbons, inked, manufacturing
- Stencil paper manufacturing
- Typewriter ribbons manufacturing