2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing signs and related displays of all materials (except printing paper and paperboard signs, notices, displays).
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Printing advertising specialties or printing paper and paperboard signs, notices, and displays--are classified in Industry 32311, Printing;
- Manufacturing and printing advertising specialties--are classified in the manufacturing sector according to products manufactured;
- Manufacturing die-cut paperboard displays--are classified in U.S. Industry 322299, All Other Converted Paper Product Manufacturing; and
- Sign lettering and painting--are classified in Industry 541890, Other Services Related to Advertising.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Billboards manufacturing
- Displays (e.g., counter, floor, point-of-purchase) manufacturing
- Electrical signs manufacturing
- Letters for signs manufacturing
- Neon signs manufacturing
- Scoreboards manufacturing
- Signs and signboards (except paper, paperboard) manufacturing