2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in the merchant wholesale distribution of used motor vehicle parts (except used tires and tubes) and establishments primarily engaged in dismantling motor vehicles for the purpose of selling the parts.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Dismantling motor vehicles for the purpose of selling scrap--are classified in Industry 423930, Recyclable Material Merchant Wholesalers; and
- Merchant wholesale distribution of new and/or used tires and tubes--are classified in Industry 423130, Tire and Tube Merchant Wholesalers.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Generators, motor vehicle electrical, used, merchant wholesalers
- Motor vehicle parts, used, merchant wholesalers
- Parts, used, motor vehicle, merchant wholesalers
- Used parts, motor vehicle, merchant wholesalers