2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in the merchant wholesale distribution of livestock (except horses and mules).
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in the merchant wholesale distribution of horses and mules are classified in Industry 424590, Other Farm Product Raw Material Merchant Wholesalers.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Cattle merchant wholesalers
- Goats merchant wholesalers
- Hogs merchant wholesalers
- Sheep merchant wholesalers
- Swine merchant wholesalers