2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in the merchant wholesale distribution of flowers, florists' supplies, and/or nursery stock (except plant seeds and plant bulbs).
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Merchant wholesale distribution of cut Christmas trees--are classified in Industry 424990, Other Miscellaneous Nondurable Goods Merchant Wholesalers; and
- Merchant wholesale distribution of plant seeds and plant bulbs--are classified in Industry 424910, Farm Supplies Merchant Wholesalers.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Artificial flowers merchant wholesalers
- Florist's supplies merchant wholesalers
- Flowers merchant wholesalers
- Nursery stock (except plant bulbs, seeds) merchant wholesalers
- Trees merchant wholesalers