2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in retailing new and/or used recreational vehicles commonly referred to as RVs or retailing these new vehicles in combination with activities, such as repair services and selling replacement parts and accessories.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Retailing new or used boat trailers and utility trailers--are classified in Industry 44122, Motorcycle, Boat, and Other Motor Vehicle Dealers; and
- Retailing manufactured homes (i.e., mobile homes), parts, and equipment--are classified in Industry 453930, Manufactured (Mobile) Home Dealers.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Camper dealers, recreational
- Motor home dealers
- Recreational vehicle (RV) dealers
- Recreational vehicle parts and accessories stores
- RV dealers
- Travel trailer dealers
- Used recreational vehicle (RV) dealers