2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in retailing new outdoor power equipment or retailing new outdoor power equipment in combination with activities, such as repair services and selling replacement parts.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Retailing outdoor power equipment via electronic home shopping, mail-order, or direct sale--are classified in Subsector 454, Nonstore Retailers;
- Providing outdoor power equipment repair services without retailing new outdoor power equipment--are classified in U.S. Industry 811411, Home and Garden Equipment Repair and Maintenance; and
- Retailing used outdoor power equipment--are classified in Industry 453310, Used Merchandise Stores.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Garden power equipment stores
- Lawn power equipment stores
- Power equipment stores, outdoor