2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments engaged in retailing automotive fuels (e.g., diesel fuel, gasohol, gasoline) in combination with convenience store or food mart items. These establishments can either be in a convenience store (i.e., food mart) setting or a gasoline station setting. These establishments may also provide automotive repair services.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Retailing automotive fuels without a convenience store--are classified in Industry 447190, Other Gasoline Stations; and
- Retailing a limited line of goods, known as convenience stores or food marts (except those with fuel pumps)--are classified in Industry 445120, Convenience Stores.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Convenience food with gasoline stations
- Gasoline stations with convenience stores
- Gasoline with convenience stores