2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in retailing new and/or used manufactured homes (i.e., mobile homes), parts, and equipment.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Retailing new or used motor homes, campers, and travel trailers--are classified in Industry 441210, Recreational Vehicle Dealers; and
- Retailing prefabricated buildings and kits without construction--are classified in Industry 444190, Other Building Material Dealers.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Manufactured (mobile) home dealers
- Manufactured (mobile) home parts and accessory dealers
- Mobile home dealers, manufactured
- Used manufactured (mobile) home dealers