2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in retailing merchandise through vending machines that they service.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Selling insurance policies through vending machines--are classified in Subsector 524, Insurance Carriers and Related Activities;
- Supplying and servicing coin-operated photobooths, restrooms, and lockers--are classified in Industry 812990, All Other Personal Services; and
- Supplying and servicing coin-operated amusement and gambling devices in places of business operated by others--are classified in Subsector 713, Amusement, Gambling, and Recreation Industries.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Automatic merchandising machine operators
- Vending machine merchandisers, sale of products