2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing passenger transportation by automobile or van, not operated over regular routes and on regular schedules. Establishments of taxicab owner/operators, taxicab fleet operators, or taxicab organizations are included in this industry.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Providing special needs transportation services (except to and from school or work) for the infirm, elderly, or handicapped--are classified in U.S. Industry 485991, Special Needs Transportation;
- Providing limousine services--are classified in Industry 485320, Limousine Service; and
- Providing scheduled shuttle services between hotels, airports, or other destination points--are classified in U.S. Industry 485999, All Other Transit and Ground Passenger Transportation.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Cab (i.e., taxi) services
- Taxicab dispatch services
- Taxicab fleet operators
- Taxicab organizations
- Taxicab owner-operators
- Taxicab services