2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing an array of specialty and luxury passenger transportation services via limousine or luxury sedans generally on a reserved basis. These establishments do not operate over regular routes and on regular schedules.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Providing taxi services--are classified in Industry 485310, Taxi Service; and
- Providing scheduled shuttle services between hotels, airports, or other destination points--are classified in U.S. Industry 485999, All Other Transit and Ground Passenger Transportation.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Automobile rental with driver (except shuttle service, taxis)
- Hearse rental with driver
- Limousine services (except shuttle services)
- Limousines for hire with driver (except taxis)
- Luxury automobiles for hire with driver (except taxis)
- Passenger limousine rental with driver (except shuttle service, taxi)
- Passenger van rental with driver (except shuttle service, taxi)