2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in the pipeline transportation of crude oil.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Providing the pipeline transportation of natural gas--are classified in Industry 486210, Pipeline Transportation of Natural Gas; and
- Providing the pipeline transportation of refined petroleum products--are classified in Industry 486910, Pipeline Transportation of Refined Petroleum Products.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Booster pumping station, crude oil transportation
- Crude oil pipeline transportation
- Petroleum pipelines, crude
- Pipeline transportation, crude oil