2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in the pipeline transportation of natural gas from processing plants to local distribution systems.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in providing natural gas to the end consumer are classified in Industry 221210, Natural Gas Distribution.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Booster pumping station, natural gas transportation
- Gas, natural, pipeline operation
- Natural gas pipeline transportation
- Natural gas transmission (i.e., processing plants to local distribution systems)
- Pipeline transportation, natural gas
- Storage of natural gas
- Transmission of natural gas via pipeline (i.e., processing plants to local distribution systems)