2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing scenic and sightseeing transportation (except on land and water). The services provided are usually local and involve same-day return to place of departure.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Providing recreational activities, such as hang gliding--are classified in Industry 713990, All Other Amusement and Recreation Industries; and
- Providing scheduled or nonscheduled air transportation of passengers or specialty flying services--are classified in Subsector 481, Air Transportation.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Aerial cable car, scenic and sightseeing, operation
- Aerial tramway, scenic and sightseeing, operation
- Glider excursions
- Helicopter ride, scenic and sightseeing, operation
- Hot air balloon ride, scenic and sightseeing, operation
- Scenic and sightseeing excursions, aerial
- Tramway, aerial, scenic and sightseeing operation