2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in operating refrigerated warehousing and storage facilities. Establishments primarily engaged in the storage of furs for the trade are included in this industry. The services provided by these establishments include blast freezing, tempering, and modified atmosphere storage services.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in storing furs (except for the trade) and garments are classified in Industry 812320, Drycleaning and Laundry Services (except Coin-Operated).
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Bonded warehousing, refrigerated
- Cold storage locker services
- Cold storage warehousing
- Farm product warehousing and storage, refrigerated
- Fur storage warehousing for the trade
- Private warehousing and storage, refrigerated
- Public warehousing and storage, refrigerated
- Refrigerated warehousing
- Warehousing, refrigerated