2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in operating bulk farm product warehousing and storage facilities (except refrigerated). Grain elevators primarily engaged in storage are included in this industry.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Operating refrigerated warehousing and storage facilities--are classified in Industry 493120, Refrigerated Warehousing and Storage; and
- Storing grains and field beans (i.e., grain elevators) as an incidental activity to sales--are classified in Industry 424510, Grain and Field Bean Merchant Wholesalers.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Bonded warehousing, farm products (except refrigerated)
- Farm product warehousing and storage (except refrigerated)
- Grain elevators, storage only
- Private warehousing and storage, farm products (except refrigerated)
- Public warehousing and storage, farm products (except refrigerated)
- Warehousing, farm products (except refrigerated)