2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in publishing greeting cards.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Publishing greeting cards exclusively on the Internet--are classified in Industry 519130, Internet Publishing and Broadcasting and Web Search Portals; and
- Printing greeting cards without publishing--are classified in Industry 32311, Printing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Greeting card publishers (except exclusive Internet publishing)
- Greeting card publishers and printing combined
- Publishers (except exclusive Internet publishing), greeting card
- Publishers, greeting card, combined with printing