2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing telecommunications services to other establishments in the telecommunications and broadcasting industries by forwarding and receiving communications signals via a system of satellites or reselling satellite telecommunications.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in providing direct-to-home satellite television services to individual households or consumers are classified in Industry 517110, Wired Telecommunications Carriers.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Earth stations for satellite communication carriers
- Long-distance telephone satellite communication carriers
- Resellers, satellite telecommunication
- Satellite telecommunication carriers
- Satellite telecommunication resellers
- Telephone communications carriers, satellite