2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in arranging loans by bringing borrowers and lenders together on a commission or fee basis.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Lending funds with real estate as collateral--are classified in U.S. Industry 522292, Real Estate Credit; and
- Servicing loans--are classified in Industry 522390, Other Activities Related to Credit Intermediation.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Agencies, loan
- Brokerages, loan
- Brokerages, mortgage
- Brokers' offices, loan
- Brokers' offices, mortgage
- Loan brokerages
- Loan brokers' or agents' offices (i.e., independent)
- Mortgage brokerages
- Mortgage brokers' or agents' offices (i.e., independent)