2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in acting as agents (i.e., brokers) between buyers and sellers in buying or selling securities on a commission or transaction fee basis.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in investment banking and securities dealing (i.e., buying or selling securities on their own account) are classified in Industry 523110, Investment Banking and Securities Dealing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Bond brokerages
- Brokerages, securities
- Certificate of deposit (CD) brokers' offices
- Commercial note brokers' offices
- Mutual fund agencies (i.e., brokerages)
- Mutual fund agents' (i.e., brokers') offices
- Securities brokerages
- Securities brokers' offices
- Securities floor brokers
- Stock brokerages
- Stock brokers' offices
- Stock options brokerages