2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in leasing passenger cars without drivers, generally for long periods of time.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Renting passenger cars without drivers, generally for short periods of time--are classified in U.S. Industry 532111, Passenger Car Rental;
- Renting or leasing passenger cars with drivers (e.g., limousines, hearses, taxis)--are classified in Industry Group 4853, Taxi and Limousine Service;
- Retailing passenger cars through sales or lease arrangements--are classified in Industry Group 4411, Automobile Dealers; and
- Leasing passenger cars in combination with providing loans to buyers of such vehicles--are classified in Sector 52, Finance and Insurance.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Automobile leasing
- Car leasing
- Fleet leasing, passenger vehicle
- Passenger car leasing
- Passenger van leasing
- Passenger vehicle fleet leasing
- Sport utility vehicle leasing
- Van (passenger) leasing