2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in renting prerecorded video tapes and discs for home electronic equipment.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Theatrical distribution of motion pictures and videos--are classified in Subsector 512, Motion Picture and Sound Recording Industries;
- Renting video recorders and players--are classified in Industry 532210, Consumer Electronics and Appliances Rental; and
- Retailing prerecorded video tapes and discs--are classified in Industry 451220, Prerecorded Tape, Compact Disc, and Record Stores.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Cassette, prerecorded video, rental
- Computer video game rental
- Laser disc, video, rental
- Video disc rental for home electronic equipment (e.g., VCR)
- Video game rental
- Video tape rental for home electronic equipment (e.g., VCR)
- Video tape rental stores