2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in renting home-type health and invalid equipment, such as wheel chairs, hospital beds, oxygen tanks, walkers, and crutches.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Renting medical equipment (except home health equipment), such as electromedical and electrotherapeutic apparatus--are classified in Industry 532490, Other Commercial and Industrial Machinery and Equipment Rental and Leasing; and
- Providing home health care services and home health equipment--are classified in Industry 62161, Home Health Care Services.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Crutches, invalid, rental
- Furniture, home health, rental
- Home health furniture and equipment rental
- Hospital bed rental and leasing (i.e. home use)
- Hospital equipment rental (i.e. home use)
- Hospital furniture and equipment rental (i.e. home use)
- Invalid equipment rental (i.e., home use)
- Oxygen equipment rental (i.e. home use)
- Walker, invalid, rental
- Wheel chair rental