2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing computer related services (except custom programming, systems integration design, and facilities management services). Establishments providing computer disaster recovery services or software installation services are included in this industry.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Providing custom computer programming services--are classified in U.S. Industry 541511, Custom Computer Programming Services;
- Providing computer systems integration design services--are classified in U.S. Industry 541512, Computer Systems Design Services; and
- Providing computer systems and/or data processing facilities management services--are classified in U.S. Industry 541513, Computer Facilities Management Services.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Computer disaster recovery services
- Software installation services, computer