2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing operating advice and assistance to businesses and other organizations on marketing issues, such as developing marketing objectives and policies, sales forecasting, new product developing and pricing, licensing and franchise planning, and marketing planning and strategy.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Developing and implementing public relations plans--are classified in Industry 541820, Public Relations Agencies; and
- Developing and conducting marketing research or public opinion polling--are classified in Industry 541910, Marketing Research and Public Opinion Polling.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Customer service management consulting services
- Marketing consulting services
- Marketing management consulting services
- New product development consulting services
- Sales management consulting services