2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in systematically gathering, recording, tabulating, and presenting marketing and public opinion data.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Providing research and analysis in economics, sociology, and related fields--are classified in Industry 541720, Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities; and
- Providing advice and counsel on marketing strategies--are classified in U.S. Industry 541613, Marketing Consulting Services.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Broadcast media rating services
- Marketing analysis services
- Marketing research services
- Opinion research services
- Political opinion polling services
- Public opinion polling services
- Public opinion research services
- Sampling services, statistical