2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing business support services (except secretarial and other document preparation services; telephone answering or telemarketing services; private mail services or document copying services conducted as separate activities or in conjunction with other office support services; monetary debt collection services; and credit reporting services).
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Providing secretarial and other document preparation services--are classified in Industry 56141, Document Preparation Services;
- Providing telephone answering or telemarketing services--are classified in Industry 56142, Telephone Call Centers;
- Providing private mail services; document copying services (except printing services); and/or a range of office support services (except printing)--are classified in Industry 56143, Business Service Centers;
- Providing document copying services in combination with printing services, with or without a range of other office support services, and establishments known as quick or digital printers--are classified in Industry 32311, Printing;
- Providing monetary debt collection services--are classified in Industry 56144, Collection Agencies;
- Providing credit reporting services--are classified in Industry 56145, Credit Bureaus; and
- Providing film or tape captioning or subtitling services--are classified in Industry 51219, Postproduction Services and Other Motion Picture and Video Industries.