2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing guard and patrol services, such as bodyguard, guard dog, and parking security services.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in selling, installing, monitoring, and maintaining security systems and devices, such as burglar and fire alarms and locking devices, are classified in Industry 56162, Security Systems Services.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Body guard services
- Guard dog services
- Guard services
- Parking security services
- Patrol services, security
- Personal protection services (except security systems services)
- Property protection services (except armored car, security systems)
- Protection services (except armored car, security systems), personal or property
- Protective guard services
- Security guard services
- Security patrol services