2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in (1) pumping (i.e., cleaning) septic tanks and cesspools and/or (2) renting and/or servicing portable toilets.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Installing septic tanks--are classified in Industry 238910, Site Preparation Contractors; and
- Cleaning and rodding sewers and catch basins--are classified in U.S. Industry 562998, All Other Miscellaneous Waste Management Services.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Cesspool cleaning services
- Portable toilet pumping (i.e., cleaning) services
- Portable toilet renting and/or servicing
- Pumping (i.e., cleaning) cesspools and septic tanks
- Pumping (i.e., cleaning) portable toilets
- Septic tank cleaning services
- Septic tank pumping (i.e., cleaning) services
- Tank cleaning services, septic
- Toilet renting and/or servicing, portable