2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing noninstructional services that support educational processes or systems.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Providing job training for the unemployed, underemployed, physically disabled, and persons who have a job market disadvantage because of lack of education or job skills--are classified in Industry 624310, Vocational Rehabilitation Services; and
- Conducting research and analyses in cognitive development--are classified in Industry 541720, Research and Development in the Social Sciences and Humanities.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- College selection services
- Educational consultants
- Educational guidance counseling services
- Educational support services
- Educational testing evaluation services
- Educational testing services
- School bus attendant services
- Student exchange programs
- Test development and evaluation services, educational
- Testing services, educational