2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in operating gambling facilities that offer table wagering games along with other gambling activities, such as slot machines and sports betting. These establishments often provide food and beverage services. Included in this industry are floating casinos (i.e., gambling cruises, riverboat casinos).
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Operating bingo, off-track betting, or slot machine parlors or in supplying and servicing coin-operated gambling devices, such as slot machines and video gaming terminals in places of business operated by others--are classified in Industry 713290, Other Gambling Industries; and
- Operating casino hotels--are classified in Industry 721120, Casino Hotels.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Casinos (except casino hotels)
- Cruises, gambling
- Floating casinos (i.e., gambling cruises, riverboat casinos)
- Gambling cruises
- Riverboat casinos
- Stand alone casinos (except slot machine parlors)