2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments engaged in (1) operating downhill, cross-country, or related skiing areas and/or (2) operating equipment, such as ski lifts and tows. These establishments often provide food and beverage services, equipment rental services, and ski instruction services. Four-season resorts without accommodations are included in this industry.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in operating resorts where skiing facilities are combined with accommodations are classified in Industry Group 7211, Traveler Accommodation.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Alpine skiing facilities without accommodations
- Cross country skiing facilities without accommodations
- Downhill skiing facilities without accommodations
- Four season ski resorts without accommodations
- Ski lift and tow operators
- Ski resorts without accommodations
- Skiing facilities, cross country, without accommodations
- Skiing facilities, downhill, without accommodations