2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing short-term lodging in hotel facilities with a casino on the premises. The casino on premises includes table wagering games and may include other gambling activities, such as slot machines and sports betting. These establishments generally offer a range of services and amenities, such as food and beverage services, entertainment, valet parking, swimming pools, and conference and convention facilities.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Providing short-term lodging in facilities known as hotels and motels that provide limited gambling activities, such as slot machines, without a casino on the premises--are classified in Industry 721110, Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels; and
- Operating as stand-alone casinos--are classified in Industry 713210, Casinos (except Casino Hotels).
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Casino hotels
- Hotels, casino
- Hotels, resort, with casinos
- Hotels, seasonal, with casinos
- Resort hotels with casinos