2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in repairing and servicing home and garden equipment without retailing new home and garden equipment, such as lawnmowers, handheld power tools, edgers, snow- and leaf-blowers, and trimmers.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in retailing new outdoor power equipment and also providing repair services are classified in Industry 444210, Outdoor Power Equipment Stores.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Engine repair, small engine
- Garden equipment repair and maintenance services without retailing new garden equipment
- Garden tool sharpening and repair services
- Handtools, power-driven, repair and maintenance services without retailing new power-driven handtools
- Lawn and garden equipment repair and maintenance services without retailing new lawn and garden equipment
- Lawn mower repair and maintenance shops without retailing new lawn mowers
- Saw repair and maintenance (except sawmills) without retailing new saws
- Small engine repair and maintenance shops
- Tractors, lawn and garden repair and maintenance services without retailing new lawn and garden tractors