2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following: (1) reupholstering furniture; (2) refinishing furniture; (3) repairing furniture; and (4) repairing and restoring furniture.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Automotive vehicle and trailer upholstery repair--are classified in U.S. Industry 811121, Automotive Body, Paint, and Interior Repair and Maintenance; and
- The restoration of museum pieces--are classified in Industry 711510, Independent Artists, Writers, and Performers.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Aircraft upholstery repair
- Antique furniture repair and restoration shops
- Furniture refinishing shops
- Furniture repair shops
- Furniture reupholstering shops
- Restoration and repair of antique furniture
- Reupholstery shops, furniture
- Upholstery (except motor vehicle) repair services