2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in supplying, on a rental or contract basis, laundered items, such as table and bed linens; towels; diapers; and uniforms, gowns, or coats of the type used by doctors, nurses, barbers, beauticians, and waitresses.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in supplying, on a rental or contract basis, laundered industrial work uniforms and related work clothing are classified in U.S. Industry 812332, Industrial Launderers.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Apron supply services
- Bed linen supply services
- Coat (e.g., barber's, beautician's, doctor's, nurse's) supply services
- Cooperative hospital laundries (i.e., linen supply services)
- Diaper supply services
- Gown (e.g., doctors, nurses, hospital, beauticians) supply services
- Laundries, linen and uniform supply
- Laundry services, linen supply
- Linen supply services
- Table linen supply services
- Towel (except shop, wiping) supply services
- Uniform (except industrial) supply services