2007 NAICS Definition
This U.S. industry comprises establishments (except those known as "one-hour" photofinishing labs) primarily engaged in developing film and/or making photographic slides, prints, and enlargements.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Establishments primarily engaged in processing motion picture film for the motion picture and television industries are classified in U.S. Industry 512199, Other Motion Picture and Video Industries; and
- Establishments known as "one-hour" photofinishing labs are classified in U.S. Industry 812922, One-Hour Photofinishing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Film developing and printing (except motion picture, one-hour)
- Photofinishing labs (except one-hour)
- Photofinishing services (except one-hour)