2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in promoting the interests of national, state, or local political parties or candidates. Included are political groups organized to raise funds for a political party or individual candidates.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Organizing and conducting fundraising campaigns on a contract or fee basis--are classified in U.S. Industry 561499, All Other Business Support Services; and
- Providing telemarketing services for others--are classified in U.S. Industry 561422, Telemarketing Bureaus and Other Contact Centers.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Campaign organizations, political
- Constituencies' associations, political party
- Local political organizations
- PACs (Political Action Committees)
- Political action committees (PACs)
- Political campaign organizations
- Political organizations or clubs
- Political parties