2007 NAICS Definition
This industry comprises government establishments primarily engaged in the administration and planning of housing programs.
Operating government rental housing--are classified in
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Subsector 531, Real Estate;
- Conducting building inspections and enforcing building codes and standards--are classified in Industry 926150, Regulation, Licensing, and Inspection of Miscellaneous Commercial Sectors; and
- Buying, pooling, and repackaging mortgages or home loans for sale to others on the secondary market--are classified in U.S. Industry 522294, Secondary Market Financing.
Index entries that bring you to this industry:
- Building standards agencies, government
- Housing authorities, nonoperating
- Housing programs, planning and development, government