World Trade Atlas® U.S. State Export Edition Online
Announcing the most detailed source of U.S. State export data!
The World Trade Atlas®
U.S. State Export Edition Online is the fastest way to access
official state export data using the Harmonized
System (HS) Schedule B Commodity Classification.
A joint effort by the U.S. Census Bureau's Foreign Trade Division and
Global Trade Information Services, Inc., this monthly website contains
offical statistics on virtually all goods exported from each state (and
U.S. territory) to every country around the world.
The World Trade Atlas®
U.S. State Export Edition Online delivers a bonanza of timely
information on U.S. exports based on a product's state of "origin
of movement" into the export market.
Here's what's available to you on this website:
- Data on products exported from each of the 50 states
and the U.S. territories of Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, to more
than 240 countries worldwide.
- U.S. export products at the two-, four-, or six-digit
level from the HS
Schedule B Commodity Classification.
- Total export values based on state, commodity, and
country of destination.
- Export values and shipping weights based on air
and vessel transportation.
- Monthly, quarterly, year-to-date, and annual data back to January
- Create your own graphs online.
- Create and save your own country, state, or commodity groupings.
- Download your data to a spreadsheet.
Make market research simple with The World
Trade Atlas® U.S. State Export Edition Online.
- Analyze growth trends in state export trade.
- Identify new markets and evaluate existing ones by method of transportation.
- Compare one state's trade with that of another on a product or country
- Find the existing market share of each product.
The easy-to-use website provides you with the flexibility to quickly
view data and analyze potential markets for selected products. You can
also create detailed reports easily.
With just a few clicks of the mouse, you can:
It's timely, fast, and effective!
Data from the World Trade Atlas®
U.S. State Export Edition Online are produced monthly. No other source
can provide you with more current information this fast. It makes creating
charts and reports easy - just download the data into a spreadsheet file.
|Cost (All subscriptions are for one year)
Trade Information Services, Inc., 202-546-9217, for information
on how to subscribe.
Return to Contents
FTD Web News
What is required for me to ship charity goods to Haiti?
From GLOBAL REACH: "In order to facilitate the movements of these goods, we offer the following guidance that applies to any goods not requiring a license, such as food, clothing, and medicines." (January 22, 2010)
Foreign Trade has GLOBAL REACH
Foreign Trade has just created and published its official blog, "Global Reach." Visit it to discuss the Foreign Trade Regulations, Export Filing (AES), Trade Data, and other trade related topics. Posts are current and relevant to you as the filer, exporter, data user, or curious blog reader. (January 5, 2010)
FTZ: Guidelines for Submtting Statistical Data
(PDF) (1.8 MB)
Guidelines and best practices for fulfilling FTZ's statistical reporting requirements are now available.
NEW EXPORT TRAINING VIDEOS!!!
- Training videos on topics such as the Foreign Trade Regulations, AESDirect, NAFTA, Taxes/Tariffs, Commodities, etc. now available!
2009 Constant Dollar Data
- The Census Bureau identified a processing error that caused incorrect deflators to be applied to the revised data for 2009. The data have been corrected.
2009 DATA PRODUCT CHANGES
- U.S. Census Bureau will modify the structure of several data products to accommodate changing technology and user demand.
EXPORT COMPLIANCE SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS
- The export environment has dramatically changed. Come and understand what it takes to remain compliant, aware and out of trouble.
2003 AES Option 4 Moratorium
Option 4 Filing Review Process Suspended
AES Compliance Best Practices:
Best Practices for maintaining AES Compliance are now available.
Related Party Database Application:
Time series RELATED PARTY data for specific commodities and countries.
ORDER AND DOWNLOAD FOREIGN TRADE DATA PRODUCTS:
- Online Order Form
- FTD DropBox
- Merchandise Trade Downloads
NEW Schedule B Search Engine:
It's new. It's flexible. It has more options.
NEWEST TRADE DATA!
- Get the basics!
- Learn more!