2011 Schedule B - Chapter 66
Section XII - Chapter 66
Umbrellas, Sun Umbrellas, Walking-sticks, Seat-sticks, Whips,
Riding-crops and Parts Thereof
1. This chapter does not cover:
(a). Measure walking-sticks or the like (heading 9017);
(b). Firearm-sticks, sword-sticks, loaded walkingsticks or the like (chapter 93); or
(c). Goods of chapter 95 (for example, toy umbrellas, toy sun umbrellas).
2. Heading 6603 does not cover parts, trimmings or accessories of textile material, or covers,
tassels, thongs, umbrella cases or the like, of any material. Such goods presented with, but
not fitted to, articles of heading 6601 or 6602 are to be classified separately and are not to
be treated as forming part of those articles.
6601 Umbrellas and sun umbrellas (including walking-stick umbrellas,
garden umbrellas and similar umbrellas):
6601100000 Garden or similar umbrellas . . . . . . . . .Doz.
6601910000 Having a telescopic shaft. . . . . . . . .Doz.
6601990000 Other. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Doz.
6602000000 Walking-sticks, seat-sticks, whips, riding-crops and the like No.
6603 Parts, trimmings and accessories of articles of headings 6601
6603200000 Umbrella frames, including frames mounted on shafts (sticks)No.
6603904100 Umbrella handles, knobs, tips and caps . . X
6603908100 Other. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . X
FTD Web News
What is required for me to ship charity goods to Haiti?
From GLOBAL REACH: "In order to facilitate the movements of these goods, we offer the following guidance that applies to any goods not requiring a license, such as food, clothing, and medicines." (January 22, 2010)
Foreign Trade has GLOBAL REACH
Foreign Trade has just created and published its official blog, "Global Reach." Visit it to discuss the Foreign Trade Regulations, Export Filing (AES), Trade Data, and other trade related topics. Posts are current and relevant to you as the filer, exporter, data user, or curious blog reader. (January 5, 2010)
FTZ: Guidelines for Submtting Statistical Data
(PDF) (1.8 MB)
Guidelines and best practices for fulfilling FTZ's statistical reporting requirements are now available.
NEW EXPORT TRAINING VIDEOS!!!
- Training videos on topics such as the Foreign Trade Regulations, AESDirect, NAFTA, Taxes/Tariffs, Commodities, etc. now available!
2009 Constant Dollar Data
- The Census Bureau identified a processing error that caused incorrect deflators to be applied to the revised data for 2009. The data have been corrected.
2009 DATA PRODUCT CHANGES
- U.S. Census Bureau will modify the structure of several data products to accommodate changing technology and user demand.
EXPORT COMPLIANCE SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS
- The export environment has dramatically changed. Come and understand what it takes to remain compliant, aware and out of trouble.
2003 AES Option 4 Moratorium
Option 4 Filing Review Process Suspended
AES Compliance Best Practices:
Best Practices for maintaining AES Compliance are now available.
Related Party Database Application:
Time series RELATED PARTY data for specific commodities and countries.
ORDER AND DOWNLOAD FOREIGN TRADE DATA PRODUCTS:
- Online Order Form
- FTD DropBox
- Merchandise Trade Downloads
NEW Schedule B Search Engine:
It's new. It's flexible. It has more options.
NEWEST TRADE DATA!
- Get the basics!
- Learn more!