What's New in LandView® 6?
The prime differences between LandView 5 and 6 are:
Back to Table of Contents
- Expansion of Census 2000 data to include the entire Demographic Profile (Tables (DP1-DP4) ). We have also added a button that includes the Demographic Profile for the entire United States.
- Replacement of the 106th Congressional data with data for the 108th Congress. In addition, a new map layer will show the 108th Congressional Districts. (The 106th Congressional District map layer will still be included in the MARPLOT® map for reference.)
- Creation of Demographic Profile data for urban areas and urban clusters.
- Expansion of the Population Estimator to work with the Demographic Profile data at the block group level.
- Updated versions of the U.S. Geological Survey's (USGS) Geographic Names Information System (GNIS) and the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) Envirofacts data warehouse.
- The identification of U. S. Counties that meet the definition of Coastal Counties as identified by the Strategic Environmental Assessments Division of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
Source: U.S. Census Bureau
Last Revised: Wednesday, 13-Jul-2011 18:00:05 EDT