The EPA Database
Interested in Metadata?
The Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) database contains some of the
data available from the EPA's Internet Envirofacts Warehouse databases. The Envirofacts Warehouse was created so that EPA data would be easily
accessable to the public. LandView® IV contains extracts from the following Envirofacts Warehouse databases: Air, Hazardous Waste,Superfund, Toxic Releases, and Water Permits. The data used to create these files were extracted from Envirofacts in March, 2000.
For questions on EPA data please see the Envirofacts web site .
- For Air facilities, LandView includes major dischargers (those with Class Code "A" or "A1").
- For Hazardous Waste facilities, Large Quantity Generators and Treatment/Storage/Disposal (TSD) facilities are included.
- For Superfund, all active sites are included.
- For Toxic Releases, all facilities from reporting year 1997 are included.
- For Water Permits, all active sites are included.
Back to Table of Contents
Source: U.S. Census Bureau
Last Revised: Friday, 13-Apr-2012 15:07:33 EDT