Boundary and Annexation Survey (BAS) Videos:
Introduction to Digital BAS
This video series is an introduction to the Digital update methods used in the BAS. Included are brief overviews on how to identify and make boundary and feature updates and how the Census Bureau processes updates. The Census Bureau sends feedback to participants when the submission does not follow the published criteria. This feedback also guides the participants to avoid these errors in the future.
1. Responding to BAS - Using Digital Methods
2. Creating Boundary Updates for the Census Bureau
3. Processing Your Digital BAS Files
4. Sending Feedback to BAS Participants
5. Reviewing Boundary Changes - Common Errors Participants Make
This symbol indicates a link to a non-government web site. Our linking to these sites does not constitute an endorsement of any products, services or the information found on them. Once you link to another site you are subject to the policies of the new site.