In this video series, the Census Bureau demonstrates how to use the MAF/TIGER Partnership Software (MTPS) to identify, make, and report digital BAS updates. You learn how to request and obtain the MTPS and update materials, the proper methods for reviewing and updating your boundaries and features within the MTPS, and the proper methods for reporting and submitting your updates to the Census Bureau.
2. Requesting Materials
3. Downloading Shapefiles/Materials and Installing the MTPS
4. Overview of the MTPS Tools
5. Reporting Boundary Changes
6. Reporting Boundary Corrections
7. Creating and Modifying Street Features
8. Submitting the BAS Return
This symbol indicates a link to a non-government web site. Our linking to these sites does not constitute an endorsement of any products, services or the information found on them. Once you link to another site you are subject to the policies of the new site.