Survey of Market Absorption of Apartments (SOMA)
Detailed Tables for Fourth Quarter 2011 Absorptions
(Completions in Third Quarter 2011)
Charts and Graphs (2011 Fourth Quarter Absorptions)
- Figure 1. Percent of New Unfurnished Units Completed by Rent Category [PDF – 147k]
- Figure 2. Condominium and Cooperative Apartment Completions as Percent of Total Apartment Completions: 2007 to 2011. [PDF – 84k]
- Figure 3. Units in Apartment Buildings Completed and Absorbed: 2007 to 2011 [PDF – 61k]
Charts and Graphs (Third Quarter Completions Historical Data)
- Figure HQ3C-1. Number of Bedrooms - Unfurnished Apartments Units 1990 - 2011
- Figure HQ3C-2. Total Number of Units Completed in Buildings With Five Units or More 1980 - 2011
- Figure HQ3C-3. Subsidized and Tax Credit Units 1980 - 2011
- Figure HQ3C-4. Apartment and Condo/Co-op Comparison - Total Units 1980 - 2011
Contact George Boyd at 301-763-3199 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
for further information on the Survey of Market Absorption of Apartments Data.
Source: U.S. Census Bureau, Social, Economic, and Housing Statistics Division
[PDF] or denotes a file in Adobe’s Portable Document Format. To view the file, you will need the Adobe® Reader® available free from Adobe.