Jobs @ Census
Form OF-306 Instructions
Form OF-306 - Declaration for Federal Employment [375 KB]
- Completion of this form is a condition of Employment
- Provide complete answers and check the boxes that apply to you.
- Please remember to clarify your responses to questions 8 through 13 and question 17 in the space provided under number 15.
- If you answer "Yes" to any question from 8 through 12, please immediately telephone the personnel specialist who offered you employment.
- For number 15, your answer should still be "Yes" if you applied for any of the types of pay listed, but were denied.
- If you complete this form before you are sworn in, sign and date after number 17a only. When you are sworn in during orientation, you will sign and date again after number 17b.
- If you complete this form after you are sworn in, sign and date after number 17b.
Source: U.S. Census Bureau | Human Resources Division | (301) 763-4748 |
April 08, 2013