Interactive Internet Data Tools
Research Data Centers
- Secure Census Bureau Research Data Centers across the country offer qualified researchers with approved projects the opportunity to perform statistical analysis on selected internal microdata from the Census Bureau and other statistical agencies.
Software to Download
- Extract Software - General purpose data
display and extraction tool that works with Census Bureau CD-ROMs recorded in
dBASE format - (for: IBM-PC's and compatibles with CD-ROM player)
- VPLX Software - Variance Estimation for
Complex Samples (for IBM-PC's and compatibles and UNIX [Sun/Solaris])
- CSPro (Census and Survey Processing
System) is a public-domain software package for entering, tabulating and mapping
census and survey data.
- IMPS software - The Integrated Microcomputer
Processing System (IMPS) software performs the major tasks of census and survey
Direct File Access
Access Tools at Other Sites
This symbol indicates a link to a non-government web site. Our linking to these sites does not constitute an endorsement of any products, services or the information found on them. Once you link to another site you are subject to the policies of the new site.