The Newsroom site has been redesigned and relocated. This is the archive area.
For the most current releases please visit the redesigned newsroom at:
For previous press releases please contact the Public Information Office at 301-763-3030.
- December 9: Older Population in the United States: 2009
- June 28: Haitian Population Set to Rebound After Earthquake, According to U.S. Census Bureau
- May 20: Aging Boomers Will Increase Dependency Ratio, Census Bureau Projects
- January 7: Estimates of State Voting-Age Population: July 1, 2009
- December 16: Supplemental U.S. Population Projections: 2000-2050
- July 20: Unprecedented Global Aging Examined in New Census Bureau Report Commissioned by the National Institute on Aging
- June 23: Census Bureau Reports World's Older Population Projected to Triple by 2050
- June 22: Older Population in the United States: 2007 and 2008
- June 18: Age and Sex in the United States: 2007 and 2008
- February 10: Profile of Older Workers: 2004 — Nevada
- January 29: Profile of Older Workers: 2004 — Alabama
- January 26: Profiles of Older Workers: 2004 — California